Name Ewout van Zonneveld
Born in 1952 and Dutch native.
Speaks Dutch, English and German fluently.
Experience 35 years internationally at the intersection of automotive, insurance, claims, loss adjustment and ICT. At Board level as CEO & COO and as Project Manager, Consultant & Trainer.
Focus Digital Transformation - “Connected Insurance for Smart Living”
- Early adopter & Innovator
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Product development
- Claims Management
- Business Process Design -Redesign and -Outsourcing
From Management to Hands-on in complex international environments with multi-cultural teams. Developing new initiatives from scratch to production or redesign and streamline existing operations.
Led projects in
- the Netherlands
Skills & Tools
- Many productivity applications like Sharepoint, Lync, Office and many CRM-, communication- & sharing tools
- PM-tools like MS-(E)PM, JIRA, Redmine, OpenProject, Asana
- BI-tools like Cognos, SAP BusinessObjects, QlikView, Pentaho, OLAP
- Many frameworks like: PMBOK, ISO, COBIT 5, ITIL, PRINCE2, SFIA, TOGAF, SCRUM
Education & Achievements
Member Microsoft Partner Network (Partner ID: 4376672)
Personnel Security Clearance Certificate (PSCC) level NATO SECRET
Graduated in Automotive Technology at HAN University of Applied Sciences (1979) - Study: Road Transport Technology
- Graduation: Development of a variable electronic fuel injection for a 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine for the Shell Eco Marathon in 1979 (rewarded with a 10 + the Shell Technical Innovation Award);
- Minors: Business Administration, Computer Science, Accident Analysis and Traffic (Mobility);
- Internships: GVB-Amsterdam (public transportation), Daimler-Benz Unimog/MB Trac (agricultural machinery), Sealand (Maersk Line) Port of Rotterdam (container shipping), Mercedes-Benz Werk Sindelfingen (D) (car manufacturing);
- President of the Student Council.
Tank Commander Royal Dutch Cavalry (1973-1974)
For relaxation I like to run and do fitness at a local club, where I’m also involved as chairman. When I’m not doing that, I enjoy spending time with family & friends or taking my roadster for a spin over scenic curvy roads in sunny weather.